Instructions for Authors
The Symposium language is English.
Oral presentations will be held at the Auditorium, located on the first floor of “Karolos Papoulias” Conference Center.
Time scheduled for presentations
- Invited speakers will be given a time slot of 30 minutes (25 minutes for presentation, followed by 5 minutes for Q&A).
- Participants giving a short talk will be given a time slot of 15 minutes (12 minutes for presentation, followed by 3 minutes for for Q&A).
Uploading your presentation
- We encourage all participants with an oral presentation to send their PowerPoint/pdf file to email@example.com by Thursday, October 6th, at the latest.
- Please don’t forget to bring a back-up copy of your presentation file on-site.
Before your session
- Arrive at the symposium room at least 15 minutes prior to the start of your session and check with the organizers that your presentation is uploaded on the computer.
- In case you have to use your personal computer, please inform the organizers well in advance of assigned presentation times.
- Locate the session chair and check in with them so that they know you have arrived.
One poster session is planned for Saturday October 8th, from 11:30 to 12:30. Posters will be displayed in the foyer of the first floor of "Karolos Papoulias" Conference Center.
Layout and format
It is recommended to design and print out your poster in portrait layout at an A0 format (119 cm high x 84 cm wide). The area at your disposal on the poster board will be 120 cm high x 90 cm wide. Text and illustrations must be clearly visible, so that all posters can be readable from a distance of 2 meters.
Hanging and presentation
- Equipment required for hanging the posters will be available on-site.
- The poster boards will be labelled with the HNPS2022 ID-number that appears in the Symposium Programme.
- Presenters are responsible for hanging their posters (starting from Friday October 7th morning) and for collecting their posters at the end of the Symposium.
- Presenters are required to stand by their poster during the session and they are also encouraged to bring reprints for distribution to the attendees.
HNPS2022 will be held on October 7-8, 2022, in Ioannina